ESG Operational Situation
In order to implement environmental, social and governance, the Administration Department of the Eurocharm Group is responsible for promoting ESG-related management and formulating promotion plans. The Group promotes ESG from three perspectives: “Corporate Governance”, “Social Responsibility” and “Environmental Safety”. The Administration Department reports to the Board of Directors on a quarterly and annual basis on performance results, which are monitored and reviewed by the Board of Directors, and provides guidance on strategy and direction for key issues.
- We regularly announce our operating results on our website and disclose our financial and annual reports in English and Chinese for investors’ reference.
- We hold regular meetings with domestic and overseas corporations to let investors understand the financial situation of the Company.
- Regular monthly management meetings are held to consider the internal and external environment and current operating conditions and to review the performance of plant operations.
- To promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth and achieve full and productive employment.
- Social assistance matters are regularly announced on the Company’s website for investors’ information.
- We implement environmental safety and health policies to provide a safe and comfortable working environment for our employees.
- Continuously promote environmental protection and implement supplier management.